Screamin’ Eagle Assembly Lube
Screamin’ Eagle® Assembly Lube provides superior protection during installation or servicing of internal engine components.
- Formulated with a high tackifier, this lubricant clings to parts and provides excellent start-up and break-in protection
- Provides excellent corrosion resistance and won’t drip off like common oil when you set coated parts aside to work on the rest of the engine
- Used on all of Harley-Davidson® test engines
- Recommended applications: cams, gears, crankpins, piston wrist pins, oil pumps, valve guides, rocker arm and push rod tips, and roller tappet wheels
- Replaces H-D® Poly Oil and is recommended for the engine compensator sprocket on primary belt drive models
- 4 fl oz (118 ml) Tube